Divorce is a process that affects your entire life. Serious decisions must be made in a timely fashion so that you can start your life over again. You need to call an experienced divorce attorney so that issues are handled and disputes are resolved with precision and efficiency. Contact the Law & Mediation Offices of Barbara J. Kuehn in San Mateo County, California. We are ready to listen.
Our divorce litigation law firm has 25+ years of experience handling family law matters and complex divorce issues such as:
- Divorce planning
- Divorce and legal separation
- Division of assets and debt
- Property / asset protection
- Child custody and visitation / grandparent visitation
- Modification of support and custody orders and agreements
- Child support and spousal support / alimony
- Pre-nups and post-nups
- Co-habitation agreements
- LGBTQ divorce, custody and support issues
- Move-away orders
- Step-parent adoption and adult adoptions
- Child advocacy
Our firm also offers paralegal services, unbundled services, and evening and weekend appointments for your convenience.
We work hard to gain an advantageous outcome for every client. Our firm offers a high level of personal attention to our clients. We find that taking the time to listen to clients and using their input to resolve disputes usually brings about a quick and thorough resolution.
Let us begin the process for you by calling our divorce litigation law firm today at
(650) 401-2320. You may also contact us online to schedule your initial consultation.
DISCLAIMER: The above testimonial in no way are to be construed as a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal matter.
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an
attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until we have established an attorney-client relationship.